Filters of the DCSC-W-5 series are designed for local extraction of aerosols and dust particles formed during welding, cleaning, grinding of metals, as well as similar types of processing of various materials.
The principle of operation of the filter is based on local capture of polluted air, mechanical purification of air from harmful substances, and return of the clean air to the production area. Air recirculation allows to reduce energy consumption for general ventilation of premise, maintenance of the filter itself and protects the working personnel from the effects of harmful substances released during different processes and operations.
● High performance – 1200 m³/h with low power consumption – 1.1kW;
● Compact body;
● Low noise level – 66dBA;
● Vertical quick-release cartridge with high filtration class-F9;
● Programmable logic control system for cleaning the cartridge with ΔP-function, which extends the service life of the filter element and reduces the consumption of energy and usage of compressed air;
● Light and sound signaling when the cartridge needs to be replaced;
● Simple system of pressing and fixing the cartridges for easy maintenance of the filter;
● Built-in oil-free compressor (in DCSC-W-5-K models);
● Two-stage spark protection, reducing the risk of fire;
● Outlet of cleaned air upward;
● Possibility of having filter control buttons on the extraction hood(optional).