PMSF-6 units (without built-in compressor) and PMSF-6-K (with built-in compressor) are designed for local removal and purification of air from aerosols and dust particles generated during welding, cleaning, grinding of metals, as well as similar types of processing of various materials.
The principle of operation of the filters is based on the local capture of polluted air, the mechanical cleaning of air from harmful substances and the return of purified air to the production room. Air recirculation reduces energy costs for the general ventilation of rooms, heating, maintenance of the filter itself and protects the workers of the enterprises from the effects of harmful substances released during technological operations.
PMSF-6 filters are designed for continuous operation in enclosed spaces under the following conditions:
● mode S1 according to GOST IEC 60034-1-2014;
● ambient temperature from plus 5 to plus 45 ° С;
● relative humidity no more than 80% at plus 25 ° С;
● the temperature of the transported airstream should not exceed plus 80 ºС;
● the air stream must be non-explosive, must not contain aggressive vapors and gases, sticky and fibrous dust, as well as particles and materials prone to smoldering and spontaneous combustion.
● High performance up to 2400 m³ / h with low energy consumption – 1.5 kW;
● Compact body – 775x888x1520 mm;
● Low noise level – 75 dBA;
● Horizontal flat-oval cartridges (2 pcs.) With high filtration class;
● Intelligent automatic cleaning system with ΔP function (extends cartridge life, reduces power consumption and compressed air consumption);