Pre-separator is intended for removal of mist and vapors of oil and emulsion, used for greasing and cooling in metal processing equipment, from air. Main purpose of the installation – significant decreasing of concentration of oil mists at the entrance to main filtration module.
It is possible to use it in a non-standard way for precipitation of mists of other liquids, including general water.
Polluted air enters inner chamber of pre-separator through the inlet duct and passes through drop catcher, where drops of oil and emulsions are settled, and clean air comes out of the outlet in the pre-separator cover and goes into the ventilation network.
Condensed liquids are collected in the bottom of the casing and drained from the pre-separator via connection pipe.
– Equipped with durable cleaning module made of stainless steel
– Efficiency is proved by years of operation in oil and gas industry in a form of columns for drying of associated gases
– Does not require any spares
Pre-separator is designed for long time operation in closed premises at following climatic conditions:
– ambient temperature from 5 to plus 45C
– relative humidity not more than 80% at plus 25C