The iGrip-STg nozzle is intended for capturing of exhaust gases directly from the exhaust pipe of the vehicle. The nozzle is specially designed for operation in vehicle exhaust removal systems, which might service both stationary and moving vehicles. Adjustable fixing clamp of the nozzle provides secure fixing to exhaust pipe. When choosing the nozzle, it is mandatory to order spiral hose clamp for the corresponding type of the hose.
– The nozzle is intended for capturing of high temperature (up to 500C) exhaust gases (in case of providing additional air flow through the nozzle opening in the amount of 25% from the calculated volume of removed exhaust gases);
– Nozzle is equipped with mechanical clamp for secure fixing on the exhaust pipe;
– Design of the nozzle allows adjusting the holding force of the clamp and clamp opening for required thickness of the exhaust pipe;
– Clamp is sticking forward from the face cut of the nozzle, allowing fixing of the nozzle on deepened exhaust pipes;
– Sticking out part of the clamp is covered with rubber coating, to prevent cars scratching.