environmental test chamber / temperature / humidity / stability
temperature, environmental, humidity, stability, photostability
Options and accessories:
walk-in, modular, with air conditioning unit
Max.: 60 °C (140 °F)
Min.: -40 °C (-40 °F)
Test your products' stability in a wide range of environmental conditions with our standard and custom designed environmental rooms - a most reliable and cost effective way to test your product.
Our Environmental Rooms can accurately reproduce the wide range of atmospheric conditions that may be encountered by products during their life cycle, from manufacturing through storage to consumption. ICH stability testing, Single setpoint testing, Photostability testing, and Humidity testing.
Using latest state of the art design and manufacturing criteria, we are able to offer solutions to a wide variety of needs. Modular construction allows maximum flexibility, and a PLC control system with PID capability ensures the performance and accuracy of the structures.
Being ever conscious of the need to protect the external environment, our conditioning systems incorporate high efficiency features to reduce its impact, such as plenum configurations to optimize the usage of the conditioned air in the chamber.
• 4" thick foamed-in-place urethane.
• Choice of external finishes.
• Antimicrobial coatings available.
• Choice of door positioning and opening.
• Choice of compressor positioning.
• Choice of wall or ceiling plenum conditioning systems.
• Wide range of accessories available.
• Single set point rooms from -40ºC to +60ºC
• Multirange rooms from -20ºC to +60ºC
• Temperature uniformity to ±0.3ºC
• Modular insulated panels provide superior insulation value and are easy to assemble.
• Humidity control range as wide as 20% to 95%
• Upgrade packages are available for all existing rooms.