optical spectrometer / process / industrial / for metal analysis
process, industrial, for metal analysis, foundry
high-resolution, spark optical emission, for quality control, high-end
Max.: 770 nm
Min.: 120 nm
- Highly accurate results in under 20 seconds (example: low-alloy steels)
- Regular maintenance intervention requirements (spark stand cleaning) reduced by a factor of 8
- On average factor 2 improvement in detection limits for low-alloy steels and a factor 5 improvement for pure aluminum metals versus previous models
- Instrument footprint reduced by 27%
- iCAL 2.0 — one sample standardization for the complete system, saving 30 minutes a day
SPECTRO, the arc/spark innovation leader, has spent more than 40 years developing the world’s leading OES instruments. Now, it’s perfected the use of solid state detectors with its proprietary CMOS+T technology to revolutionize high-end arc/spark OES analysis. SPECTROLAB S is in a class of its own. It’s designed to supply the fastest possible measurements; lowest limits of detection; longest uptime; and most future-proof flexibility.
The SPECTROLAB S has the world’s first CMOS-based detector system that’s perfected for high-end metal analysis — thanks to SPECTRO’s proprietary CMOS+T technology. From trace elements to multi-matrix applications, it provides extremely fast, highly accurate, exceptionally flexible analysis.
When it comes to sample throughput, SPECTROLAB S meets the metal market’s need for speed. Example: when analyzing low-alloy steel, it can deliver highly accurate measurements in less than 20 seconds!
By every metric, it’s made to be the best-performing spectrometer available today for primary metal producers. And it’s an equally excellent solution for secondary metal producers plus automotive and aerospace manufacturers, as well as makers of finished and semifinished goods, electronics, semiconductors, and more.