floor jack / pneumatic / for lifting applications / steel
for lifting applications
steel, for heavy loads
Max lifting height:
Min.: 26 in
Max.: 45 in
- Modular design - pump and cart separate from cylinder and base.
- Three tonnage capacity options - 55, 100, and 150 tons.
- Three collapsed height options - 26", 33", and 45".
- Two standard power options - air (PA55) and electric (PE55).
- Two control options - remote motor control and remote valve/motor control.
- Accessory options - 6 5/8" extension, load-holding rings.
- Select the collapsed height to fit your most frequent application - add jacking modules to suit your needs.
- Remote operation for maximum operator safety and control - choose "motor only" or "motor and valve" control in the hand.
- Easy to maneuver - large tires and small "footprint" make it easy to scoot into the tightest quarters, then locate the exact lifting position.
- Adjustable, heavy-duty handle - makes this jack easy to move, position under vehicles. Can also be used to transport jack on site with a forklift.
- Load-holding rings (optional) - provide full rated mechanical load-holding capability.
- Shielded and sheltered hydraulic lines - for safer, longer, trouble-free service.
- Cylinder extension (optional) - adds more versatility by extending your jack's reach.
- Low-temperature oil (optional) - provides smooth, reliable operation in the coldest climate conditions.
- Modular design - allows you to change lifting modules to suit your tonnage or height requirements. Use the pump module as a portable power station for your other double-acting cylinders (10,000 psi).
- Exclusive load-control system - provides positive, chatter-free control when lowering the load.