hydraulic cylinder / double-acting / high-tonnage / push tug
high-tonnage, push tug, aluminum, pull
Max.: 20.125 mm (0.792 in)
Min.: 6.25 mm (0.246 in)
HIGH TONNAGE PREMIUM DESIGN FOR HIGH CYCLE LIFE.
- Perfect for bridge lifting, building reconstruction, shipyard, utility and mining equipment maintenance.
- Aluminum bronze overlay bearings provide long life, chrome plated piston rod resists corrosion.
- Load cap snaps out to expose internal piston rod threads for pulling applications; threads withstand full tonnage.
- Grooved ring pattern in load cap helps guard against load slippage.
- Each cylinder has two 9796 3/8" NPTF female half couplers.
- Built-in safety relief valve prevents over-pressurization of the retract circuit.
- Feature mounting holes and collar threads.