hydraulic cylinder / single-acting / corrosion-resistant / low-profile
Min.: 0.437 in
Max.: 0.625 in
IDEAL FOR CONFINED AREAS FROM 1 5/8" TO 4" CLEARANCE.
- Cylinder body, piston and gland nut “Power Tech” treated for corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Standard domed piston rod (5-30 ton) or swivel cap (50- 150 ton) minimize effects of offcenter loading.
- Unique heavy duty spring provides fast piston return.
- A 9796 3/8" NPTF female half coupler is standard with each cylinder (the RLS50 has a 3/8" coupler which is not angled). Oil ports are 3/8" NPTF.
- Couplers on all cylinders, except RLS50, are angled upward for extra clearance.