The Modular Power Connector MPC range is designed to carry out the electric connections between several functions of the electrical traction chain on any railway rolling stock.
The Modular Power Connector MPC has the advantage of a universal multi-application, compact and modular solution, through the rationalization and the standardization of the common components. Thanks to the modularity of the connector concept and several added options, a complete customized solution can be proposed for each specific application.
• All on-board power applications can be connected
• Same system for every power connection
• Easy and fast assembly / maintenance
• Customizable according customer’s needs
• High-voltage / High-current applications
• Tested according to Railway standards IEC 62847 – EN 61373 – EN 45545-2
• Several options available: strain relief, connection assistance, shielding, marking/coding, permanent magnet motor solution
The modular power connector (MPC) can be used in the following areas of application:
• All rail vehicles: Regional trains, highspeed trains, subway trains, locomotives, etc.
• All on-board power applications for roof or undercarriage gangway connections, traction converter and battery outputs, connection between carriage body and bogie/carriage body and engine