• - Safe wiring with Push-In connection terminal
• - Faster and tool-free wiring
• - Improved air intakes for ventilation
• - Easy adjustability of switch temperature setting
• - for use in up to 5,000 m altitude
The mechanical thermostats KTO 111 and KTS 111 are two state regulators for use up to 5,000 meters in altitude, thanks to optimised air gap and increased creepage distance. By use of Push-In terminals the thermostat is wired tool-free. The Push-In terminals provide constant pressure on the wires to prevent them from coming loose (e.g. during transport).
KTO 111: Thermostat (NC); contact breaker for regulating heaters. The contact opens when temperature is rising.
KTS 111: Thermostat (NO); contact maker for regulating of filter fans and heat exchangers or for switching signal devises when temperature limit has been exceeded. The contact closes when temperature is rising.