As a textile roll-up conveyor system closure, ECClos-FLEX is characterized by its small space requirement. The system closes vertically from top to bottom and is also suitable for very large openings. It is designed for discontinuous and separate conveyor systems such as belt, roller and suspension chain conveyors. The closure meets the requirements of fire resistance classes E 90 and EW 60 (tested according to DIN EN 1366-7). The protection goal EI 90 can be achieved by means of a sprinkler system to be provided by the customer.
• Type : Fire protection closure as part of track-bound conveyor systems • Textile fire protection curtain
• Fabric : Heliotex
• Closing direction : from top to bottom
• Fire resistance : E 90 • EW 60 • tested according to DIN EN 1366-7 • classified according to DIN EN 13501-2
• Closing cycles : C2
• Re-opening : electromotive (standard)
• Conveyor system : Interrupted conveyor system • Continuous belt conveyor system • Continuous travelling carriages • Continuous roller conveyor system • Continuous suspension chain conveyor