Versatile angular gear unit. Three backlash versions. For highest requirements. Hollow or solid shaft. Short motor adapter with plug-in coupling for the attachment of standard motors and stainless steel motors in accordance with IEC and NEMA-C.
- Solid shaft with key
- Solid shaft without key (K1 - K4, starting at K5 on request)
- Solid shaft on both sides
- Hollow shaft with keyway
- Hollow shaft with shrink ring
- Pitch circle diameter
- Round flange
- Foot + pitch circle diameter
- Foot + round flange
- Pitch circle diameter + torque arm bracket
- Foot + pitch circle diameter + torque arm bracket
- Class II
- Class I
- Any mounting position.
- You can find the explanation of the mounting positions and the respective quantities of lubricant in the document Quantity of lubricant for gear units ID 441871
Lubricants and Maintenance
- Mineral lubricant CLP ISO VG 220
- Option: Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 220
Under normal operating conditions no lubricant change is required for gear unit size K1 to K4 (lubricated for life).
We recommend a change of lubricant for gear unit size K5 to K10 after approx. 10,000 hours of operation.
MR Motor Adapter
Round motor connection for IEC and NEMAC-C standard motors with choice of couplings:
- Backlash-free plug-in coupling
- Curved tooth coupling