Extremely compact. Exceptionally large flange hollow shaft for passing through media.
Continuous flange hollow shaft for conveying media.
Optionally the motor b-side can be equipped with a permanent magnet holding brake.
Absolute value encoder EnDat® 2.1 or EnDat® 2.2
- Optical or inductive measuring principle
- High system accuracy with up to 23 bits resolution
- Up to 4096 recordable resolutions in multiturn version
- Electronic nameplate ensures fast and easy commissioning
- Additional information transferred with the position value (EnDat® 2.2)
- Compatible with STOBER drive controllers and drive controllers of many third-party manufacturers
Power and Encoder Interface
- Rotating plug connectors with quick lock.
- Option: Supplied with mating connectors.
EZ Connection Method
PTC thermistors are installed in STOBER synchronous servo motors as a configuration feature to implement thermal winding protection. This makes it possible for the motor to exceed the maximum permitted winding temperature with the appropriate devices turned off.
- Housing and connector black RAL 9005
- Motor cover b-side magenta RAL 4010
Drive Controller Recommendation
- POSIDRIVE MDS 5000 with power range 0.75 to 45 kW
- POSIDYN SDS 5000 with power range 0.75 to 45 kW
- SD6 with power range 0.75 kW to 45 kW
- SI6 with power range 0.75 kW to 25.9 kW