helical servo-gearbox / 200 - 500 Nm / 50 - 100 Nm / 1 - 2 kNm
200 - 500 Nm, 50 - 100 Nm, 1 - 2 kNm, 100 - 200 Nm, 2 - 5 kNm, 500 - 1000 Nm
Min.: 2,600 rpm (16,336.28 rad.min-1)
Max.: 6,000 rpm (37,699.11 rad.min-1)
Many housing styles to match almost any mounting requirement. Helical gearing. Robust solid shaft. Short motor adapter length. Easy and secure motor mounting. Can be attached to almost any make of servo motor.
- Solid shaft with key
- Solid shaft without key (C0 - C5, starting at C6 on request)
- Pitch circle diameter
- Round flange
- Square flange
- Any mounting position.
- You can find the explanation of the mounting positions and the respective quantities of lubricant in the document Quantity of lubricant for gear units ID 441871
Lubricants and Maintenance
- Mineral lubricant CLP ISO VG 220
- Option: Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 220
Under normal operating conditions no lubricant change is required for gear unit size C0 to C5 (lubricated for life).
We recommend a change of lubricant for gear unit size C6 to C9 after approx. 10,000 hours of operation.
Black RAL 9005
Motor Adapter ME
- Universal motor mounting system for almost all synchronous servo motors.
- Option large (MEL) for large motors.
- Fast and secure motor mounting.
- Integrated EasyAdapt® clamp coupling for motor shafts without key.
- Robust, balanced coupling.
- Thermal length compensation.
- Low mass inertia.