To drive the rotating threaded spindle – at the highest volume performance by means of a new winding technique. The motor shaft is constructed as a blind hole hollow shaft. The threaded spindle and the motor shaft are connected by a clamping assembly.
Axial angular ball bearing acting on two sides for direct absorption of the threaded spindle forces.
Optionally the motor b-side can be equipped with a permanent magnet holding brake.
Power and Encoder Interface
- Rotating plug connectors with quick lock.
- Option: Supplied with mating connectors.
EZ Connection Method
Absolute value encoder EnDat® 2.1 or EnDat® 2.2
- Optical or inductive measuring principle
- High system accuracy with up to 23 bits resolution
- Up to 4096 recordable resolutions in multiturn version
- Electronic nameplate ensures fast and easy commissioning
- Additional information transferred with the position value (EnDat® 2.2)
- Compatible with STOBER drive controllers and drive controllers of many third-party manufacturers
- High temperature resistance
- High vibration strength and shock resistance
Power and Encoder Interface One Cable Solution (OCS)
- Rotating plug connector with quick lock (connection lines between the encoder and drive controller are routed along in the motor's power cable).
- Option: Supplied with mating connector.
EZ Connection Method (OCS)
Encoder One Cable Solution (OCS)
HIPERFACE DSL One Cable Solution (OCS)