Molded tablets, with or without splintered or whole ingredients, as well as with or without filling.
Inner wrap: Plain or backed aluminium foil, heatsealable, OPP of suitable quality, supply from reel.
Outer wrap: Paper from stack or reel, carton from stack
Syntegon infeed systems and secondary packaging machines complement the Sigpack DSN to form a complete, fully automatic packaging system with the highest efficiency.
• Gentle product handling
• Compact, robust and reliable construction
• Minimum maintenance requirement
• Automatic oil spray lubrication
• Conveniently laid out and easy to operate
• No product – no wrapping material feed
Output up to 165 packs/minute Infinitely adjustable speed. Sizes, type of fold, characteristics of the product as well as the wrapping material, also influence the output.
Length 90 - 235 mm
Width 32 - 100 mm
Hight 6 - 17 mm
Wrapping material reels
Inner wrap max. outer diameter: 250 mm
Outer wrap max. outer diameter: 350 mm
Electrical control PLC
Connections ca. 4.0 kVA
Weight ca. 4 tonnes
• Ejector of faulty packages
• Operation via touchscreen
• SPS Siemens S7 1500
• Easy change from outer wrap from stack to outer wrap from reel
• Coding units
• Easy Opening features
• Cardboard on top/or below of tablet
• Ticket inserter, feeder for placing a Cardboard below or on top of the tablet
• Inkjet printer, blind embosser,
• Hot foil laser printer
• Destacker for subsequent secondary packaging