The Woodman Apache CM bagmaker provides outstanding speed, ease of use, and package size flexibility to the non-snack food industries: candy, nuts, crackers, cookies, cereals and granular products.
Woodman bagmakers are known for their value, performance, dependability, and durability. We used non-proprietary, top-tier, “off the shelf” Allen-Bradley® control components in a full servo design to lower your cost of ownership.
The cost-saving Flex-Mount welded tubular steel frame is designed to support weighers, augers and volumetric fillers, eliminating the need for mezzanines. The low machine height provides greater installation flexibility.
• Patented high-speed hypocycloidal sealing motion
• Easy-setup, self-positioning rotary seam seal
• Maximum access with open frame and swing-away electrical box
• Easy operation with Insight® touchscreen HMI
• Increased uptime with easy film threading and high-capacity film roll
• Constant-motion speeds up to 160 bpm
• Easy-to-use Insight® touchscreen HMI
• Strong, low-profile Flex-Mount frame
• Open design for maximum access
• Easy 10-minute changeovers
Speed Variable, 10 – 160 bags per minute.
Bag Size Range Width: 63 mm (2.5”) – 340 mm (13.375”)
Length: 76 mm (3”) – 559 mm (22”)
Bag Styles Pillow pouch (fin or lap seal), gusseted
Power Consumption 7 kVA
Air 43 L/min (1.5 CFM) at 4.8 bar (70 psi)
for 100 bpm (707 L/min / 25 CFM at startup)
Environment Normal ambient temp. 10–38°C (50–100°F),
less than 90% non-condensing humidity
Film Roll Specs Film core inside diameter: 76 mm (3”)
Max film roll outside diameter: 635 mm (25”)
Max film roll weight: 136 kg (300 lbs)