The FP 211 and FP 213 systems are equipped with cleanable filter cartridges which allow dust build-up to be removed from the filters using bursts of compressed air. This means that these devices are ideal for applications in which large amounts of dry dust are extracted, and that they have very long service lives in comparison to systems with saturation filters.
The special high-power blowers or turbines give the systems a high effective air flow rate, allowing them to be used in decentralised positions for multi-site extraction. Depending on the customer’s application, the systems can also be factory configured with particle filters and/or activated carbon/BAC filters.
Precoating (applying a separating layer to the filter cartridge) enables the system to reliably filter out even sticky and moist dust.
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
• Laser processing (in some cases combined with precoating)
• Mechanical processing (grinding, deburring, milling, drilling, cutting)
• Transferring materials, packaging processes, transporting/conveying processes
• Decentralised set-up for multiple workstations
THE SYSTEM INCLUDES NUMEROUS FEATURES:
• Cleanable filter cartridge
• Can be upgraded with various filter modules at the factory
• Simple dust removal
• Powerful electronics
• Filter cleaning control