adhesive label / thermal transfer / identification / printable
adhesive, thermal transfer, identification, printable
for aerospace applications, for marine applications, for tubes, military
TP Tape is a system designed for use as a thermal transfer printable, self-laminating identification label for the various types of tubes found in the aerospace, defence and marine industry. Made from an optically clear polyester and a coloured printable coating with a high performance acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. This cost and time saving system allows you to print on a unique range of pre colour-coded labels on demand thus eliminating the need to use maintenance paints, stencils, hot-stamps and etching tools.
Features and Benefits
- Thermal transfer printable
- Resists exposure to water, oil, conventional cleaning agents, oil-based solvents and other fluids commonly associated with commercial and military aircraft
- Colour-coded to meet MIL-STD-595B requirements
- Meets MIL-STD-1247 standards for hydraulic lines, fuel lines, oxygen lines, inerting fluid lines, etc.
- Performance tested to RW 2526, a standard for aggressive fluids and temperature resistance in military and commercial aircraft
- Available in die-cut or continuous formats to cover all ranges of tube diameters