The spring brake SH series is an DC brake. The purpose of the brake is to determine the stopping of the rotational movement of a mechanical shaft. The correct operation of the brake is only guaranteed by following the instructions on the "Brake selection" page.
Main features of the SH brake are:
- Very sturdy structure;
- Maximum silence in interventions and operation (
- High braking torque. In particular, the SH series allows high braking torques to be obtained for a DC brake of this size.
- Excellent heat dissipation. The fan also acts as a brake disc with the advantage of dissipating the heat that forms during braking, limiting wear on the friction material to a minimum;
- The coil of the electromagnet is completely cemented with epoxy resin, unless otherwise specified, and the mechanical parts are protected by zinc plating;
- Wide range of applications. The brake can in fact be used in any application with a normalized motor without the use of special equipment or special parts. In addition, the brake can work in any position. Strong limitations in use are instead present with single-phase motors for which it is necessary to contact our technical office for the necessary clarifications. The rotating parts of the brake are balanced by Temporiti S.r.l.. The total balance of the rotating parts of the engine/brake is the responsibility of the final manufacturer;
- cCSAus n° 70043342