Universal probes for common but constraining applications.
• 8 mm diameter probe housing. Can be clamped over its entire length.
• Measuring bolt mounted on a ball bearing.
• Both the probe housing and ball-bearing guide are separate from one another, so that the measuring bolt moves easily even if the probe is not clamped appropriately.
• Degree of protection IP65 according to IEC 60529.
• Wide range of accessories including measuring inserts, spring sets, etc.
• LVDT probes compatible with measuring equipment from other makers available on request.
Standard - DIN 32876
Coefficient of linear expansion - 0,15 µm/°C
Material - - Corps de fixation nickelé.
- Tige de mesure en acier inoxydable.
- Soufflet de protection en Nitrile (élastomère résistant)
- Touche avec bille Ø3 mm en métal dur.
Degree of protection - IP65 (CEI 60529)
Weights - Mobile weight: 6g
Power supply - 13 kHz (± 5%)
Included in delivery - - Measuring report
- Declaration of conformity