Access to the measurement is facilitated with the inclinable probe lever, also allowing measurement in two directions.
This model is also often used for aligning machine or XY coordinate table components during installation.
Major features of the GT 31 probe:
• Automatic reversal of measuring direction
• Measuring lever laterally inclinable to 180°
• Coupled with the TESATRONIC TT10 display, the entire set becomes a portable solution at any locations.
GT31 Lever Probes with Inclinable Lever
Inclinable lever version for TESA equipment
Well suited for use where probes with axial movement measuring bolts are inconvenient for measurements.
- Inclinable lever for measuring in two directions.
- Balanced lever system on ball-bearing
- Interchangeable measuring insert, with carbide ball tip, inclinable through to 180°.
- Automatic reversal of the probing direction while the indication remains unchanged.
- Protected against shocks by 2 safety clutches.
- One-piece housing provided with 2 dovetails.
- Level of protection: IP40 as per IEC 60529