The H-Cube® Pro hydrogenation flow reactor offers higher throughput and wider temperature capability for more advanced applications. Active cooling for more selective reactions is included, as well as real-time reaction monitoring and data logging.
Hydrogenation is one of the most important reactions in chemical synthesis, but the hazardous nature of hydrogen limits its use. The H-Cube® series have already eliminated the dangers associated with hydrogenation through the use of in situ hydrogen generation and the handling of pyrophoric catalysts by filling them in sealed catalyst cartridges (CatCarts®). This technology has been adopted by the leaders in the pharmaceutical, flavor and fragrance, fine chemical, agrochemical industries and in academia.
- Hydrogenation without cylinders: two electrolytic cells for the in situ generation of up to 60 NmL/min of hydrogen (up to 100 bar)
- No catalyst filtration: 30 mm or 70 mm CatCarts® can be used with the system
- Active cooling system down to 10 °C and heating capability up to 150 °C
- User-friendly software that shows and records the real-time parameters
- Quick optimization using Simplex algorithm
- Timer function for automation