Antifreeze Refractometer ATC for Car Propylene Ethylene Glycol Battery Fluid
• Antifreeze Refractometer is the measuring device for antifreeze and battery acid
• Made with highest and finest quality of copper & rubber
•Accurate readings with ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation)
• Easy calibrating, easy to use
•Rubber handle and eye contact
This antifreeze refractometer with 3 scales is designed for the measurement of coolants and antifreezes based on ethylene glycol or propylene glycol, and also for the measurement of battery fluid condition(density of the electrolyte) .
Addtional Features :
• The antifreeze refractometer is easy to operate with simple to read scales, requires only 2 or 3 drops of sample.
• Prism and lens with a simple focus adjustment provides repeatable results.
•Includes cover plate, calibration screwdriver, cleaning cloth, solution/sample applicator and protecive carrying case.
Easy to Use!
Easy to Clean!
Standard Package :
- Refractometer x 1
- Pipette x 1
- Screw driver for "0" setting x 1
- Instruction manual x 1
- Robust carrying case x 1
These types are designed for testing the concentration of battery fluids and antifreeze liquids cleaning. The percentage indicator indicates the point freezing for both propylene glycol and ethylene glycol. It can also be used for checking the strength of electrolyte solution batteries.