Antifreeze Refractometer (AdBlue) ATC for Car Coolant Propylene Ethylene Glycol Battery Fluid
- Antifreeze Refractometer is the measuring device for antifreeze, windshield washer fluid and battery acid
- Made with highest and finest quality of copper & rubber
- Accurate readings with ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation)
- Easy calibrating, easy to use
- Rubber handle, and eye contact
This antifreeze refractometer with 3 scales is designed for the measurement of coolants and antifreezes based on ethylene glycol or propylene glycol, and also for the measurement of battery fluid condition(density of the electrolyte) .
Addtional Features :
• The antifreeze refractometer is easy to operate with simple to read scales, requires only 2 or 3 drops of sample.
• Prism and lens with a simple focus adjustment provides repeatable results.
•Includes cover plate, calibration screwdriver, cleaning cloth, solution/sample applicator and protecive carrying case.
Easy to Use!
Easy to Clean!
Standard Package :
- Refractometer x 1
- Pipette x 1
- Screw driver for "0" setting x 1
- Instruction manual x 1
- Robust carrying case x 1
These types are designed for testing the concentration of battery fluids, antifreeze liquids cleaning and AdBlue/DEF fluids. The percentage indicator indicates the point freezing for both propylene glycol and ethylene glycol. It can also be used for checking the strength of electrolyte solution batteries.