The model FH 1-7 is a rigid, rock solid C-frame with supreme rigidity. The closed loop system based on a load cell and precision force actuator guarantees the best GR & R results.
The test forces can range from 1kgf to 250kgf and a full test cycle can be as little as 13 seconds (at a dwell time of 10 seconds). Using an exceptionally accurate optical depth measurement system, 0.1 micron resolution is standard. For demanding applications, this model can be equipped with a motorized spindle (optional) that lifts your work piece, without any effort, to the required testing position.
Features and benefits
● Fully automatic, load cell, closed loop, force feedback system
● Load range 1-250kgf (9.8-2452N)
● Meets or exceeds ISO, ASTM and JIS standards
● Optional palm scanner for brinell hardness testing
● Clamp for indenter protection & workpiece fixation
● Full color industrial 6.5” HD touch screen interface
● Real feel rubber buttons for workflow control
● Adjustable workpiece illumination
● Solid C-frame and spindle with spindle bellows
● Large workpiece accomodation: 315x200mm (HxD)