The TM 82SS automatic gluer is designed to seal the top and bottom of the carton with the HOT MELT gluing unit. The machine, built with a robust structure in metal profiles suitably welded and finely painted with epoxy paints, consists of the following devices: automatic upper box flap closing device by means of a “gib-headed” pneumatic unit:
• automatic upper box flap closing device by means of a “gib-headed” pneumatic unit.
• lower box flap closing device by means of mechanical guides.
• carton towing system by means of an electro-mechanically driven catenary to which stainless steel stops are fixed.
• HOT MELT glue applicator unit, 2 guns supplied with 4 nozzles.
• carton compression workstation by means of pressure rollers at machine outfeed.
• quick format change system by means of metric handwheels and detectors.
• The positions are maintained by means of quick locking.
• operator protection and safety systems on the machine.
COMMAND AND CONTROL SYSTEM (independent management and power supply)
Painted steel cabinet, IP54 protection rating, inclusive of:
• Machine cycle selection and start switches and buttons.
• Acoustic signal device and luminous lights to signal machine cycles and alarms.
• Automation management and control PLC.
• Operator interface panel.
• Power part.
- Top box flap closure with motorised star device (P=1800 c/h)
- Motorised vertical adjustment
DOES NOT REQUIRE QUALIFIED OPERATORS
Once the work process is started, the machine operates autonomously and independently, reducing operator intervention to glue loading only.