TopAir’s Full-Polypropylene Biosafety Cabinet Class II A2 protects lab staff, the environment and sensitive work processes in which biological agents are applied.
The product offers a high level of contamination protection, based on two advanced ULPA filters operating at a typical efficiency of @99.9995% @ 0.1 um with an airflow pattern of 70% downflow and 30% exhaust.
The cabinet structure is 100% polypropylene, including all components, both external and internal. The robust, easily-cleaned anti-corrosive polypropylene offers high resistance to acids and chemicals, which is optimal for clean rooms.
The cabinet is equipped with a smart, safe and elegant touch-screen control system that protects the operator and provides alerts for periodic maintenance actions and devices’ replacement.
All components have low energy consumption, LED lighting and an EC fan motor. The system also has a programmable “green” night mode, that shuts down all unnecessary electricity consumption and sets vital components at the required safety level.
• 100% Polypropylene structure – high chemical resistance
• Tempered glass side walls
• Two ULPA H15 filters @99.9995% @ 0.1 um
• High efficiency quiet EC fan, 2 integrated taps and 2 electrical outlets
• Smart 9″ color touch screen control system
• Maintenance & technical faults alarms
• Timers and counters management screen
• Germicidal water proof UV light system and safety interlock mechanism
• 6 mm triplex layer safety front glass window with electrical motion system
• Programmable economical night mode
• Airflow Pattern: 70% circulation, 30% exhaust
• Economical LED light, adjustable stand