The robot tongs version of the pneumohydraulic TOX®-Powerpackage is equipped with proven power bypass and end position damping.
With enhanced precision and adjustable flange mounting, these pneumohydraulic drives require no additional guidance or carriage for the tooling.
These drives are perfect for the TOX®-Clinching process or for punching. Other applications are also possible.
The robotic press drives can be operated in any position.
Press force: - 52 - 82 kN
Power stroke: - 7 / 12 mm
Total stroke: - 100 / 200 mm
Operating pressure: - 6 bar
Compact design optimized for robotic operated or mobile hand tongs.
• - Version 44: total stroke adjustment for the last 10 mm of stroke.
• - Version 45:total stroke adjustment for the last 50 mm of stroke (available only for 200 mm total stroke).
Searching for a cylinder this kind, but more simple? Look at our TOX®-Powerpackages type X-K.
Used in several hundreds of applications world wide!
• - Adjustment of the total stroke on the RZK, e. g. for the control dimension X during clinching, is possible by the total stroke adjustment.
• - The end position can be monitored using a sensor for the dimension X, which is mounted on the end flange of the RZK.
• - Including pneumatic spring, power bypass ZLB, hydraulic return stroke damping ZHD, manually switchable power stroke valve for setting and maintenance.
• - Valve block ZVX including approach stroke support and throttle “X”. Requires only two pneumatic connections for approach and return stroke.
• - 6 bar design.