The press ram is moved forward over a toggle mechanism by pulling on the hand lever. Pressing the start button on the lever, after a limit switch is tripped, results in a 6 mm long pneumatic power stroke. Releasing the lever or the start button ends the power stroke.
Manual pneumatic benchtop press features include:
• Hand lever toggle mechanism for approach stroke
• Pneumatic power stroke
• Precision linear ball rail guide
• Non-rotating ram
• Clean plumbing. Air connections integrated on frame.
• Fine stroke adjustment during power stroke (6 mm).
• Return force / tool weight is infinitely adjustable.
• Default interface for easy connection of electrical components.
• Controls completely integrated on frame, including air servicing unit.
• The hand lever can be mounted on left side too for all models.
Using a manual approach, pneumatic benchtop presses are operator friendly and retrofittable. Each press complies with EC-type examination certificates and is available in two types:
• Type L (increased open height)
• Type W (increased throat depth)
Optional accessories for TOX®-Pneumatic Presses with manual approach:
• Electric counter ZPZ, long life battery operated incl. pressure switch.
• Travel sensor
• Tool fixture ZA. Also available with 3-in-1 tool clamping concept, with or without force sensor.
• Pressing monitor.
• Mounting of slide tables according to frame type.