The EPW pressing monitor checks processes where a precisely defined functional correlation between force and travel must be analyzed. This can be in fully automated production lines, as well as in manual processes such as acceptance sampling in shipping and receiving.
• - Monitoring of pressing and joining processes via force-travel progresses
• - Windows check threading, progression, hysteresis, gradient, block measure/block power
• - Input via touch screen
• - CANopen, Ethernet, USB on board
• - Data storage, configuration with TOX®softWare via Ethernet
• - Comfortable diagnostic tools
• - Statistics preparation in the appliance
• - Panel and wall mounted versions available
• - Ample sensor program, all usual sensors can be connected
The EPW 500FP is a economically alternative to the EPW 400. It is especially made for manual workplaces e.g. the TOX®-FinePress.
The EPW 500FP is a compact unit easy to install and to setup. The housing is made for though daily use in production facilities.
• - 128 different piece part types in 128 measuring programs
• - 10 windows per check program
• - Last 1000 peak values can be displayed with time stamp
• - Display of the last 10 curves
• - 7" touch wide-screen