• Perfect for use in quiet operations
• Tough performance at only 60dBA
Working in a noise- sensitive environment and looking for a reliable hand pallet truck for quiet operations? Our BT Lifter Silent has been specially designed to generate minimal noise when moving loads in all types of applications.
Specially designed shock-absorbent material on the frame reduces the noise caused by vibrations. Rubber steer wheels and powerthane bogie wheels deliver a smooth, quiet ride.
Increased uptime provides reliability
The robust welded tow bar helps to increase the pallet truck’s uptime, reducing your costs over the product life.
Enclosed handgrip design in high strength polymer provides operator comfort and hand protection.
Adjustable rubber studs
Rubber studs at the push rod ends further reduce rattling when the forks are fully lowered.
• Silent lifter
• Ideal for retail operations
• Up to 2.3 tonne
Our BT Lifter Silent hand pallet truck has been designed to not exceed 60 decibels when moving loads. It's the perfect truck for your retail operations or noise-sensitive environments, e.g. at night, out of hours or in residential areas.
Our BT Lifter Silent is designed to generate a minimum of noise when moving loads in all types of applications.
• Recommended and certified truck specification for silent operation.
• The BT Lifter Silent generates a maximum noise level of 60 dBA according to the testing guidelines of the Dutch PEAK programme, and is therefore certified accordingly.
• Strong powerful thrust bearing is standard, for easier steering and enhanced durability.