• Cost-effective solution for use in moderately corrosive environments
• Equipped with stainless steel axles and galvanized chassis and pump
• Greasable bushings ensure a long service life
• Lasts five times longer than other brands
Looking for a reliable yet affordable hand pallet truck for use in wet conditions? The BT Lifter Galvanized is an economical alternative to our no-compromise BT Stainless Lifter, and is ideal for semi-wet environments and sub-zero conditions.
Three types of zinc coatings plus a number of stainless steel components provide reliability and long life.
Strong, powerful thrust bearing is standard, providing easier steering and smooth operations.
Enclosed handgrip design in high strength polymer provides operator comfort and hand protection.
The BT Lowering control with stainless steel lowering valve offers a long, trouble-free life.
• For environments with a high hygiene standard
• Low or high-lifting
• Up to 2.3 tonne
Working in a highly corrosive and / or hygienic environment such as the pharmaceutical or food industry requires a special truck. Depending on your operation you can choose between a wet spec, galvanised, or stainless steel truck. Available as low-lifting or high-lifting truck.