• Easy to manoeuvre, suitable for medium to heavy-duty horizontal transportation and order picking
• Fingertip control for drive, lift and lower with unique Click-2-Creep feature
• Castorlink System for optimum stability
• Clear and safe view of the forks
• Smart truck: easy to connect, monitor & improve
Looking for an easy-to-use solution suitable for all types of applications? Designed with safety in mind, our BT Levio powered pallet trucks can be easily manoeuvred using the ergonomic tiller arm in the upright position (Click-2-Creep)
Handle with Click-2-Creep
The ergonomic handle with intuitive control buttons can be used with either hand, providing excellent control and productivity. The Click-2-Creep feature enables creep travel and also allows you to drive with the steering arm in an upright position.
The unique Castorlink System
The five-wheel chassis design ensures stability: linked side castors protect the wheels and load, which ensures stability on uneven surfaces.
If the truck is left unattended, it will automatically shut off - the time can be set to between 1-20 minutes or 4 hours.
The unique BT Powerdrive feature reduces downtime
A unique combination of contactless controls and CAN-communication ensures excellent driving characteristics and reduced downtime. This feature also provides quick, reliable communication and enables programmability – the truck is adaptable to you and/or your application with 20% less energy consumption.