• - Best suited to applications demanding long distances, for medium and heavy-duty stacking operations
• - Flip-down operator platform
• - Click-2-Creep maneuverability and BT Powerdrive for ease of use
• - 5-point chassis for excellent stability and control
• - Smart truck: easy to connect, monitor & improve
Need a stacking solution optimised for operating over long distances? Our BT Staxio trucks feature operator platforms and are fast, smooth, and stable in all conditions. Combined with large battery capacities and sideways battery change, the BT Staxio will elevate your productivity.
Flip-down operator platform
Allows long distance ride-on travel but also folds away for easy manoeuvring
Lifting speed can be precisely controlled using the intuitively designed rocker switch on the truck handle. This feature allows faster work cycles as the operator has excellent control over the load at all times. This reduces the risk of error, and drives down costs.
Protect the operator but can be folded down for tight manoeuvrability.
BT’s patented Powertrak chassis ensures that the downward force applied to the drive wheel is proportional to the weight of the load on the forks for optimum traction, but also to the height of the forks to ensure maximum stability.
Smart trucks are equipped with telematics hardware as standard with no extra cost. These trucks can be easily connected with I_Site from Toyota, turning information into insight.