These transformers are designed, manufactured and thought to be used in feed of control panels with galvanic insulation between primary and secondary windings.
- They have security connection terminals with a screw to avoid direct contact.
- They can be manufactured in voltages between 0,5V and 1000V.
- It is possible to add cut-off fuses or even auto resettable thermal protectors that act if windings overheat and if the transformer temperature drops. After that it works again automatically.
- Transformers are manufactured under the EN-61558 STANDARD.
They can be manufactured under request with the following requirements:
- Room temperature above 40ºC.
- Severe weather.
- Vertical mounting.
- Thermal class above 130º.
- Special insulation between windings.
- Screen between primary and secondary windings.