Agile, scalable solutions delivering cost-effective automation without a sorter
Often times there is either a shortage of space and/or budget to install and operate a sorter on site, yet there is still a necessity to sort a high throughput volume – this is the gap in the market where the Transnorm Sorting Modules (TSM) excels, Easy to install, adapt, extend & replicate –provide CEP sites with flexible, scalable sortation solutions.
How does it work?
When seeking multiple outfeeds whether they are chutes, loading telescopic boom conveyors or gravity run offs; multiple TSM Linesplitters, featuring no complex control input will offer a functional application. Effective in facilitating a single divert solution to a line it provides gentle product handling.
Lastly, several Linesplitters can be incorporated into a layout with collective controls implemented to form a modular application subsystem to intelligently deliver on a higher defined throughput requirement – anticipated to be its most intelligent usage.
Transnorm Sorting Modules provide the following benefits:
• Flexible, scalable sortation solutions
• Reduced installation time and cost
• In-built flexibility, ideal for changing a floorplan during peak season or busy shift
• Standardized integrated modules with optional reversibility
• Reliable & Robust
• Maintenance friendly
• Handles functions common in CEP – linesplitting, merging, alignment, timing
• Modular design to provide a solution, subsystem or wider layout catering to parcel throughput & available space