TR Scan allows the measuring of the most sensitive surfaces with astounding speed and precision.
The TR Scan can evolve over time, through its different technologies. It meets a wide range of applications:
• Modular instrument with multi technology
• Application specific measuring head
• Measurement of sensitive surfaces
• Measurement on highly reflective and transparent surfaces
• 3D information
• Highly accurate measurements
• Quick, repeatable and reliable measurements
• Easy and powerful surface analysis
• ISO compatible measurement results
• Profile extraction and analysis
• Versatile instrument
The TR Scan use the CCM-L1 Technology.
The chromatic confocal line sensor TRIMOS CCM-L1 offers an incredibly fast 3D measurement of 384.000 points per second with Nanometric scale resolution.
A robust and compact design, as well as outstanding dynamic range and an excellent signal to noise ratio, make the TRIMOS CCM-L1 the best measuring tool for all materials – including polished and highly tilted surfaces. With its unrivaled performance/price ratio, TRIMOS CCM-L1 is the best choice for ultrafast 3D inspection.
The TR Scan is used in workshops and laboratories worldwide. It is completely designed and manufactured in Switzerland by TRIMOS.