The HY-TTC 30S and HY-TTC 32S controllers are the safety certified variants of HY-TTC 30 and HY-TTC 32. They feature the same processor and number of I/Os as their non-safety variants. In addition they are designed to comply with the ISO 13849 international standard. This means the platform is designed to provide the necessary base for an actual application which is subject to certification for Performance Level (PL) c according to ISO 13849.
HY-TTC 30S and 32S are equipped with a Main CPU and a Watchdog. The Watchdog can bring the ECU to a safe state by interrupting the Main CPU and disabling the safety switches via a dedicated output.
In the safe state zero current will be applied to the safety-critical outputs of the ECU. This means that for example in case of an error or an emergency stop request the safety-critical outputs will be switched off.
• Infineon XC22xx 16/32 bit CPU running at 80 MHz
• 768 kByte int. Flash, 82 kByte int. RAM, 8 kByte EEPROM
• 2 x CAN, 125 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s,
• 1 x CAN bus termination configurable via connector pins
• 6 x PWM OUT or digital OUT, up to 3 A, high side switch with current measurement, overload and open load detection, PL d capable
digital timer IN (10 Hz - 10 kHz) or analog IN 0 - 32 V both with integrated Pull-Up
• 2 x PWM OUT or digital OUT, up to 3 A, high side switch with overload detection, open load detection and support for high inrush current loads, PL d capable
digital timer IN (10 Hz - 10 kHz) or analog IN 0 – 32 V both with integrated Pull-Up