The HY-TTC 60 is part of the HY-TTC 50 controller family, offering unprecedented flexibility. Its compact, automotive-style housing withstands extreme conditions such as humidity, vibrations, temperature changes and mechanical load. Furthermore, the HY-TTC 50 controller family has achieved the “International Protection Rating” IP 67 according to the international standard IEC 60529.
In addition to the features of HY-TTC 50, the HY-TTC 60 has 512 kB external RAM and eight analog inputs that can be configured for different voltages in the range of 0-30V. A daughter board makes it possible to add customer specific resources.
ECU Dimensions147.6 x 180.3 x 39.8 mm
Dimensions for minimum connector release clearance197.7 x 202.8 x 39.8 mm
Operating Temperature- 40 to +85 (full load) - 40 to +105 (lim. load) °C
Operating Altitude0 to 4000 m
Supply Voltage8 to 32V
Peak Voltage45 Vmax
Idle Current0,15 at 9V Amax
Standby Current0,5 mAmax
All I/Os and interfaces mentioned below are protected against short circuit to GND and BAT+.
• 16/32-bit Infineon XC2287 microcontroller, 80 MHz, 768 kB int. Flash, 82 kB int. RAM, 512 kB ext. RAM
• 64 kbit EEPROM
• 1 x RS-232 and 1 x LIN serial interfaces
• 2 x CAN, 125 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s
• 8 x digital OUT 2 A high-side, PWM, configurable as timer inputs
• 8 x digital OUT 4 A high-side, configurable as analog inputs