VRS-600 Single-Shaft Shredder
Single rotor shredders are some of the most universal chipping platforms out there. Best known for shredding various types of wood (Briquettes, hardwood, softwood, lumber), the platform can easily be adapted to numerous other substances such as rubbers, plastics, paper, light metals and general waste (Even including medical!). Your needs are our commands. When implemented by woodworking companies into their current lineup this machine can turn woodworking and furniture making waste into briquetteable mass which is easier to store, transport and sell.Our VRS-600 provides you with features found in much more powerful and expensive shredding units while keeping the price down to earth. A couple of them:
The horizontal hydraulic ram:
• - Assists the rotor by pushing the material to provide maximum working area efficiency.
• - Is controlled by an algorithm to ensure safety and efficiency
• - Gimbal-mounted hydraulics provide a high lifetime
• - Enclosed hydraulics to reduce noise, vibrations and increase safety
• - The drivetrain is protected against hits from foreign objects by using a twin-disengagement system which is easily resettable and serviceable.
• - Offset placement of the rotor bearings keeps them away from dust and heat buildup.
• - The centrepiece of the rotor is milled from a single block of high-grade steel.
• - In case of severe damage to the rotor or its shafts, the latter can be replaced without the need to replace the whole unit – costs saved for the user!