The chamber is designed for thermal processing (cooking, smoking) of various meat and meat products, cheese, fish, etc.
The chamber enables to perform the following processes:
• Automatic chamber washing
• Equal temperature distribution in the chamber and the product.
• Automated technological process
• The machine is made of high quality stainless steel.
• The use of polyurethane foam insulation and silicate cotton provides excellent heat insulation.
• The silicone rubber seals provide inner space airtightness.
• The air circulation system ensures equal temperature distribution .
• Short-time processing of the product .
• Energy safe.
• Minimum product weight loss, high quality and repeatability
The smoking-cooking chamber is a thermally insulated chamber. On the first stage the product is subjected to drying (roasting) at the predetermined humidity and temperature. After the drying process the product can be subjected to smoking (if required by the manufacturing technology) or directly to the cooking process.Product cooking process occurs at the given humidity (the set humidity point in the chamber is supported by water spraying through nozzles), and temperature.