Racks are designed for move and heat treatment of products in the food industry .
Live storage racks are roller shelves angularly mounted on special racks. The width of the shelves corresponds to the dimensions of the product. The product put on the raised side of the shelf moves on rollers by gravity along the canal and stop at the prop
- Simplification of the control of the product keeping life or product series due to the automatic FIFO design (the first product loaded on the rack will be unloaded at first.)
- Reduction of the time spent moving between the products.
- Increase of the storage capacity compared with shelving racks, which is achieved through the block principle storage.
- Reduced percentage of errors by packaging and increased productivity of a packaging staff due to the high concentration of the products in the front rack and a good view of the products.
- The possibility of dividing the discharge zone and the unloading one, as well as independent implementation of these operations.
Design and manufacture of storage racks are in accordance with the terms of reference, which are filled in accordance with the individual needs of the client.