M&G ST Series diaphragm seals are specifically designed to protect electronic transmitters, transducers, and low-pressure gauges against process media damage in a wide range of process control and pipeline applications.
Designed for transmitter applications where closed systems require low sensitivity, the ST series offer superior accuracy where greater volumetric displacements are required. Type ST metal seals feature a continuous duty design that permits instrument removal or replacement while a system is in operation without causing leakage of the process media.
These seals include a metal diaphragm which is permanently welded to the seal’s instrument flange. The instrument or top flange and process or bottom flange are sealed with a non-asbestos aramid fiber gasket. Optional glass filled TEFLON® and TEFLON-coated stainless steel gaskets are also available.
• - Idéal for jacketed pipeline applications
- - Welded diaphragm
- - Diaphragm welded directiy to instrument housing
• - Continuous duty
• - SNJ features slip on flanges for easy installation
- - Socket weld connections included on jacket
• - SMJ butt welded directiy to pipeline
• - Materials available for corrosive applications
• - Pressure ranges to 1500 psig (103 bar)