Our model ACT pressure transducer is an analog compensated unit with a 0 to 100 mV output in pressures ranges from vacuum to 1500 psi. This family of pressure sensors has a ¼” or 1/8” NPT process connector and an electrical connection of 18” cable or optional Packard connector.
The Model ACT is extremely accurate, less than +/- 0.3% full-scale overpressure. The universal design incorporates a stainless steel isolation diaphragm and 316 stainless steel construction for use with most media types. An economical non-isolated brass transducer, used for clean, dry media is also available.
The ACT offers premium performance and versatility for use for many applications, both for the general industrial end-user and original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s). It combines precision along with the durability to measure pressure under difficult environmental conditions.
• - Analog Compensated — High accuracy for interchange ability and high précision measurements
• - Multiple Pressure Port Options — Ease of installation and attachment and no adapters required
• - 0.2% Typical Accuracy — Offers superior accuracy to compétitive models and can be used on critical applications.
• - Factory Calibrated for Pressure and Température — No need for field calibration. Plug and play reliability
• - Rugged, Compact Design — Easy to package or install
• - Custom Designs Available — Adaptable to spécial needs
Maximum Input Supply Voltage: 10 VDC, output ratiometric with input from 2 to 10 VDC
Operating Température Range: -40 to 80° C
Compensated Température Range: -5 to 55° C
Process Température: -40 to 100° C
Range:0 to 100 mVDC @ 10 VDC
Resistance:3.5 KΩ to 6 KΩ