The Model PST360 is our first pressure switch and pressure transducer in one. This unit is field-programmable, with an integrated 360º display for easy viewing at a distance. The bi-color LED display can scroll 360º or you can lock the display in one location. The PST360 comes standard with one digital and one analog output, and available in pressure ranges up to 10,000 psi.
What makes the PST360 Sériés stand apart is the unique LED display - which allows for 360° scrolling, or you can lock the display in one location. It also features field programmable set points and hystérésis.
Because it is built on Peaktechnology, the PST360 Sériés incorporâtes redundant sensing éléments, allowing for notification that the sensor needs to be replaced should one of the sensing éléments fail (maintenance mode), eliminating operational downtime.
The PST360 Sériés pressure switch/transducer cornes standard with one digital output and optional analog output. Unit opérâtes from 10.5 to 28 VDC, and is IP67 certified.
• - Pin 1 : Power supply: 10.5 VDC to 28 VDC
• - Pin 2: Digital output #2 (optional) or analog output (optional)
• - Pin 3: Power supply common
• - Pin 4: Digital output #1
• - Pin 5: Maintenance mode output
FEAT U RES:
• - Maintenance Mode (redundant sensing notification)
• - Power supply: 10.5 VDC to 28 VDC
• - 4-digit, bi-color display (red or green)
• - Display: 360° scrolling or lock in location
• - Pressure port: Vi-inch NPT standard, 7/16-20 UNF, G 1/4
• - Digital outputs : 250 mA max (PNP) or 200 mA max (NPN), and/or optional analog output: up to 10 VDC or up to 20 mAfield selectable)
• - Wide variety of pressure ranges up to 10K psig