The Model SDT Submersible Level Transducer indicates the level of liquid by continuously measuring hydrostatic pressure via its isolated sensing element. Once the sensor measures the pressure, the data is transmitted by a 4 to 20 mA, 0.5 to 4.5 VDC, 1 to 5 VDC, 1 to 6 VDC, or 0 to 5 VDC output signal.
This design provides for excellent linearity and repeatability, low hysteresis, and long-term stability. The Model SDT is easy to install; simply lower the transducer into a vessel or well. It’s that easy. All the electronics are mounted in a submersible 316 stainless steel housing.
A special cable support bracket is also available. This gives extra stability to the transducer when used with longer lengths of cable (up to 2500 feet) or when used in an agitated liquid. A conduit adapter is also available.
The transducer is available calibrated for any span needed, from 0 to 1 psi or 0 to 0.07 bar (0 to 2.31 feet or 0 to 0.7 meters of water) to 0 to 300 psi or 0 to 20 bar (0 to 690 feet or 0 to 211 meters of water).
• - Low cost
• - Solid State semiconductor sensor for accuracy and reliability
• - Lightweight and compact size
• - Rugged 316 stainless Steel housing with excellent environmental protection
• - Advanced digital compensation
• - Easy to install and use
• - Optional température measurement capability
• - Vented to the atmosphère through the surface end of the cable
• - Reverse polarity and surge protected
• - Designed for continuous submersion