The Model 1536 pressure gauges are designed and manufactured for ultra high-purity gas distribution equipment used in semiconductor and electronic manufacturing. These 2 inch, all stainless steel gauges are clean room produced, nitrogen purged, and double bagged.
These instruments are compatible with many toxic and corrosive gases. Welded male or female VCR face seal connections provide a threadless pressure seal and virtually eliminate a major source of contamination. Also available in NPT connections. Gauges are available in both low mount and center back mount configurations.
The Model 1536 is available in pressure ranges from 0 to 30 inches Hg. VAC, to 0 to 4000 psi.
• - Cleaning for UHP gas applications exceeding ANSI B40.100 spécifications
• - Ra: 10 pinch (0.25 pm) finish on face seal connections
• - Hélium leak tested to confirm leakage rates of less than 109 scc/sec.
• - Ail stainless Steel (Type 316L) internai surfaces for corrosion résistance
• - Large, easy-to-read dial graduations
• - Handles wide variety of exotic gases
• - Available with welded face seal fittings, or NPT connection
• - Assembled and packaged in Class 10 clean room
• - Low mount or center back connections
Slze: 2 inch diameter
Case: Drawn stainless Steel polished with pressure relief Ring and Window: One piece, threaded polycarbonate Pointer: Aluminum, black finish
Dial: Aluminum, white background with black markings Bourdon Tube: Type 316L stainless Steel
Connection: Type 316L stainless Steel, low mount or center back mount, male or female face seal fitting, or 1/4 inch male NPT - connectors are shipped with protective plastic caps