Differential Pressure Transmitter PDT101
For monitoring pressure in regulated environments.
The PDT101 differential pressure transmitter is designed for demanding cleanroom applications. The sensor integrates with the Vaisala viewLinc monitoring system to measure and monitor pressure differentials in regulated environments. Ideal for high performance cleanroom environments in the life science, semiconductor and electronics industries.
- DIN rail, panel or wall mountable
- 2 pressure ranges (Pa and inH2O)
- Accessible zero and span adjustment potentiometers
- ¼” brass tubing connections
- LED status indicator
- Specially designed for critical and regulated environments
- Euro style detachable connector
- Measurements traceable to international standards
Easy to install
Easy mounting on a wall, DIN rail or panel. The transmitter's has a compact design and is well suited for monitoring cleanrooms and adjacent corridors with LED indicator lights for quick and easy power status checks.
As part of the Vaisala viewLinc monitoring system, the PDT101 is ideal for regulated environments where continuous, documented and redundant data is a requirement.
Precision and flexibility
The sensor enables precise measurement and control in high performance cleanrooms. The PDT101 transmitter is available with voltage output (3-wire) or current output (2-wire).